BT broadband moden

uok 11:35 09 Mar 03

I’m just about to subscribe to BT broadband I was told I will need a broadband modem, I’m asking do new pc’s have them already installed inside them because I’m thinking of also buying a new pc, and thought I might be able to save getting a modem from BT?

Thanking you in anticipation

uok

mikef™ 11:41 09 Mar 03

Simple answer, not as standard but you may be able to choose it as an option.

graham 11:54 09 Mar 03

BT broadband comes as a package, modem and drvers.

click here

clayton 12:46 09 Mar 03

Here is a help page with some of the answers you might need & a link to ISPs & reviews of adsl modems click here

VestanPance 13:40 09 Mar 03

Have you made the leap yet? I ask because I've just subscribed to BT broadband, and one thing I had an issue with was email. Depending on which broadband package you signup to, will depend on what email you can get. I have my own domain and the package I'm on won't allow me to transfer my domain. I had to find a hosting company who would allow me to use POP through another ISP (in this case BT). It cost me £10 to move from my current ISP, £10 two years NIC fees to my new host, PLUS £10 for EACH email address I wanted to set up. Look at your package VERY carefully.

uok 14:15 09 Mar 03

VestanPance

No i have not subscribed to BT broadband yet,i'm trying to work out wether i'm getting e-mails or not?

BT Broadband gives you fast internet access - and freedom to choose whatever additional services i want. It only costs £27 per month.

BT Openworld Broadband provides a comprehensive broadband service offering a high-speed Internet connection, fully-featured email including 10 addresses for all the family and virus/junk spam email protection, web space, and extensive content including music, sport and games.All for just £29.99 per month**

i have not worked it out yet, looks like i'm going to have to ring them.

uok

graham 15:05 09 Mar 03

one!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…