BT Broadband E Mail

cheekybaldy2 22:41 20 Feb 04

Dear all
Can anyone help me? I use BT openworld broadband and find that the last few days I can't open my e mail pages.
I looked on other help pages and some mention a problem with BT E mail. I've had this problem now and then, but seems to correct itself the next day, but not this time.I need my E mails soon.
Cheers from Cheekybaldy.

Chris.h 23:00 20 Feb 04

From BT OPenworld Broadband status:-

19 February 2004
06:28 PM
Delay to some incoming emails
We are currently investigating a problem which may cause a delay to some incoming emails. Please bear with us as we endeavour to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Meanwhile we apologise for any inconvenience.

Diodorus Siculus 23:00 20 Feb 04

mail.btinternet.com - does this work for you? Try emptying your temp internet files, cookies etc.

Chris.h 19:46 22 Feb 04

Just to update you on the above BT Openworld e-mail status.

According to todays status the problem is still ongoing.From BTOpenworld Broadband announce newsgroup this has been continuing since 18-02.

Home Customers.

We are currently investigating a problem on the BTInternet email servers which may be causing delays to some incoming emails.
Please bear with us as we endeavour to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Meanwhile we apologise for any inconvenience.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…