BT Broadband

Birty05 15:17 26 Jan 05

Hi,Do's anyone have a wireless hub from BT,iv'e read a bit about it but can't find out very much about it. Has anyone got an opinion about it and just how effective is it.
(i may receive your reply till later as got to go to work)

Thanks
Birty

Birty05 14:08 27 Jan 05

Refresh

ACOLYTE 14:14 27 Jan 05

click here

Is this it? i think you may be able to get a cheaper model that does the same thing,look around.You only need a hub if you are going to share the connection otherwise a normal ADSL modem should surfice.

VideoSentry 14:37 27 Jan 05

I have just bought ( and installed ) a D-link 604T Router Modem with a USB receiver and it works well, it is quicker than the Modem supplied by AOl and as yet I have had no problems.

Birty05 15:18 27 Jan 05

Thanks folks thats just what i needed

Birty

Magik ®© 15:45 27 Jan 05

i realize the box has been ticked,but to add my bit, I have the wireless hub from BT, I nailed the CD in the drive, it said "next", type in login name, click "next" and a message came up "you can now surf the internet" from getting it out the box,plugging it in, to up and running was less than 10 minutes...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…