Bt Boardband

Ricky007 01:08 07 Jun 03

I was wondering if anyone had Bt boardband. if they have how much do you rate it out of ten and why? if anyone has problems what were they. this is because i am interested in buying bt boardband.

faichfolds 01:19 07 Jun 03

Was your play on words deliberate! If so quite amusing.
But seriously it's ok. Check out your system specifications. (As long as you have higher than I think P266 you are fine, although if not there is a way around the problem)
Plump for just Broadband and not OPenworld broadband, as the latter is more expensive and offers you email and web space, which is free else where.
The only minor problem I have had is with the Voyager modem they supply, which sometimes does not respond. That is easily rectified.
The speed is fantastic, and at the end of the day, there might be cheaper options, but atleast BT are a big and well established company with excellent customer services

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…