BT 2100 Wireless Router

jerichobob 20:07 03 Apr 05

I have recently acquired a new laptop and want to set it up on my wireless network using my BT wireless router and 802.11g pc card. Unfortunately I seem to have 'lost' my installation disk and I am worried that set-up may be impossible. (This post is written on my sons laptop - my old computer - which is configured correctly.) I have visited BT's website and there don't appear to be any downloadable drivers there. I have searched on Google to the same effect. Can anyone help? Do I actually need these drivers?

abbott8 21:03 03 Apr 05

in your browser address bar type the following click here

this should put you in the configuration utility for your voyager2100.

I hope this is of some help.

jerichobob 19:57 04 Apr 05

I had to download drivers for the network card through my sons computer and transfer them to the new one. I then had to go through the rigmarole of resetting the router so that the new computer recognised the network. I then had to logon to the internet with IE to configure the router to enable any Internet access at all. Once that was done I had to reset all of my security settings and change the network passwords. I have only to change the settings for my sons computer now and the network is complete.

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…