bsod windows xp home edition: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAG

Brian_William 16:22 28 Mar 08

Hi
I my Computer I have 2gb Ram and when I boot up my computer I get the bsod Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

When I take 1gb out and leave the other 1gb in, my system is stable and does not crash.

I've 1gb ram tested by professional computer shop and it has passed all tests.

Also in my computer I've tested both memory slots by swopping the ram from one slot to another and again my system is stable.

I am up to date with all drivers.

Can anyone please help me
Thank-you

anskyber 16:24 28 Mar 08

It sounds like your RAM may not be in matched pairs, do you know if they are?

Brian_William 16:52 28 Mar 08

Hi
Thank-you for your quick response, they are of the same make , they are of the same make if that it what you mean.

anskyber 16:55 28 Mar 08

Have you always had them and this problem has just arisen or have you purchased new RAM?

It's not just the make which has to be the same it's also the same specification.

Brian_William 17:48 28 Mar 08

Hi
No, It is only since I purchased Purchased the new RAM, but they are both the same spec

Joe R 17:49 28 Mar 08

Brian_William,

which slots are you installing them in. ?

anskyber 17:50 28 Mar 08

OK. Try running this scanner,click here it's perfectly safe. I still suspect a mismatch in RAM but others may help you further.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…