BSOD occurs after I log into my account

Valree 19:23 20 Dec 13

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. There was no problem few months ago, but nearly 4 or 5 months ago I started to take BSODs. I'm using this PC as a home theater, like a bluray, dvd player. So I didn't downloaded any harmful or erring program or software (I believe so..) except media players and codecs. I also changed its RAM with my daily use PC's, but it ended up with BSOD again. I also tried to restore system to another day (to June - 6 moths earlier and I'm sure in June it was working fine) I believe it's driver error because it does not occur in safe mode. Ah and I need to add this: nothing happens if you won't enter your account, no crash, no BSOD.

There are two types of error indicated in BSOD; Stop: 0x1E and APCINDEXMISMATCH Stop: 0x1. I don't know what trigger which one, but I don't get both of them in safe mode(also in safe mode with network)

I had no sound in safe mode, so I thought it might be sound card driver problem and disabled it. After disabling and rebooting PC normally, I got BADPOOLCALLER Stop 0xc2 instead. I think it is not the graphic card's driver because it is on-board.

I don't know what to do right now. I have no clue, nothing left in my hand

Pictures od BSODs:

[img][click here]1

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img24/7024/m3gc.jpg[/img]

Valree 19:25 20 Dec 13
  Secret-Squirrel 08:44 21 Dec 13

Unfortunately you haven't supplied enough info to make a diagnosis so download and run BlueScreenView and the program should list all your BSODs in the top pane. Double-click on the most recent one to view the details in a separate window then copy and paste the following info here for us to look at:

Bug Check String

Caused by Driver

Do the same for at least two others - but only if they show different details.

"BSOD occurs after I log into my account"

Is that your Windows user account or some other account?

1]: [click here

Valree 13:43 21 Dec 13

Most recent one: (0x1e)

Bug Check String: KMODEEXCEPTIONNOT_HANDLED Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Another one:(0x1)

Bug Check String: APCINDEXMISMATCH Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Last different error: (0xc2)

Bug Check String: BADPOOLCALLER Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

By the way 0x1e's second parameter and 0x1's forth parameter always(I guess) changes

Secret-Squirrel 15:47 21 Dec 13

Thanks for the information so far but I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Valree 15:50 21 Dec 13

Oh sorry I didn't see that. It's windows user account. I laso tried to create another account and tried to log in with it, but received a BSOD again

Secret-Squirrel 16:43 21 Dec 13

Thanks for that. Your results are inconclusive so I'm unable to tell you the exact cause of those BSoDs unfortunately :(

" I also tried to restore system to another day (to June - 6 moths earlier and I'm sure in June it was working fine)"

As you've restored your PC back to a time when you know it was working fine then it's unlikely to be a malware or driver problem.

Faulty hardware could be to blame. When you say you replaced your RAM, was that all of it? If not then run the Windows 7 Memory Diagnostics tool.

A full disk check may fix things. Make sure you tick both boxes in the "Check disk options" window so that it does a thorough scan. It could easily take a few hours to complete on a large drive so you may want to leave it running overnight.

If that doesn't help then try running the Windows 7 System File Checker.

You'll obviously need to do the above tasks in Safe Mode. I appreciate that they'll take up a lot of your time so apologies in advance if they don't help. They are however standard practice in dealing with BSoDs.

Valree 22:10 21 Dec 13

Solved

It seems it was my antivirus. I guess one of its drivers was broken. I uninstalled it and didn't take BSOD again.

Thank you for your concern and help :)

Secret-Squirrel 09:25 22 Dec 13

Thanks for the feedback Valree.

I never suspected your anti-virus because I assumed it would be fully initialised by the time your computer reached the Welcome Screen and not after logging on.

Good to hear you fixed it :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…