Browser window keeps downsizing

muddypaws 12:57 PM 27 Oct 11
Answered

XP Home SP3 I am using a link to a webcam in Tenerife http://www.parquesantiago.com/webcam/webparque3.html which opens as it usually does in a small image., but every time I come out of it and reload my FF web browser it opens in the same small size. I have to drag it to full screen then go to view/reload then exit and it works OK until I go to the webcam again and problem returns. I have used the link many times in the past with no problems. FF 3.6.23. I know there are later versions, but I had problems when I updated before. Thanks for any suggestions.

Sea Urchin 14:05 PM 27 Oct 11

Try dragging the image window to full size, and then holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard click the cross at the top right hand corner to close it. It should then open fully each time.

muddypaws 15:26 PM 27 Oct 11

Sea Urchin Thanks, but that doesn't work either.

muddypaws 15:33 PM 27 Oct 11

Sea Urchin Apologies--it does work, but only when I maximise the image normally then Ctrl and close. Not if I drag it large and ctrl close. Strange. Thanks will resolve.

Sea Urchin 16:03 PM 27 Oct 11
Answer

As you say strange, but glad you got it to work anyhow.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…