Browser settings - eBay 'Cannot display page'

Red Herring 13:44 19 Jul 03

I am running Win 98Se with IE6. I also have spyblaster, ad-aware and spybot loaded. I am able to access the e-bay site and normally see the first few screens of any session. Then (at no page in particular) I try to navigate to a different page (via html link) and I get the usual IE 'Cannot diplay page' etc. If I quit my IE session, relaunch IE and go back to the page then I can view it ....until I then try and navigate to another e-bay screen.

My security settings are at 'medium'. I have also set them to 'low' and none of this makes a blind bit of difference.

Any ideas/help gratefully received - as i do on fact get value from e-bay (although their help and 'contact us' is absolutely useless!)
Thanks

Steven135 13:52 19 Jul 03

Have you tries emptying your browser cache and temp files?

Red Herring 13:55 19 Jul 03

Steven,
Yes I've done this using both disc clean-up and by openign the folders up directly - it didn't make any difference. Thanks for the thought though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…