Browser Problem Avant Hijack or what ?

Giantsquid 08:25 07 May 05

Hi All,
I have been using Avant Browser of late but I find it hard work as it always stacks up web pages sometimes as many as 10 and I dont want this.
When I've finished with a web site I have done with it, not for it to be lurking in the taskbar only to come back at a later date.
So I got rid of Avant, trouble is now when I want to open a app on my desktop the print screen comes up all the time, this happens with Google, or any app I want to open, favourite websites etc etc, what is going on here ? can anyone give me a hand with this ?

Many thanks,

GS

octal 08:32 07 May 05

Avant is only a skin for IE, so you've still got all the vulnerabilities because IE is running underneath.

Try running all your anti spyware/Trojan and AV programs to make sure your system is clean.

Giantsquid 08:53 07 May 05

Just run MS Antispy and guess what....it is now sorted and everything opening up as it should,

Thanks,

GS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…