browser-netscape

loquito 00:12 22 Jun 04

I use netscape browser and I have a lot of 'file bookmark'. I would like to know in what directory/file all of these bookmarks are?.

My PC run Windows XP and I would like to connect to the Internet using my laptop by using the same bookmark that in my PC. If I know where all these bookmark are in my PC I will be able to copy this directory/file into my laptop.

Any help highly appreciated.

woodchip 00:22 22 Jun 04

Open Windows Explorer. This is the Path

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Mozilla\Profiles\Default\then expand next folder that may be a unique number to your load of Netscape you need to look for Bookmarks.html and copy it to a floppy disc. You could click the Mozilla folder then Press Search and type in the box for files and folders Bookmarks.html copy to Floppy disc

Gandalph 02:15 22 Jun 04

Also, further to woodchip's comments, you will probably find that the bookmarks will be in a Folder under Windows called Favorites.

loquito 02:39 22 Jun 04

Thank to woodchip & Gandalph for the help.

I did managed to find out where the directory was.

Thank again

L

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…