Browser Hijack/Virus Infection.

Henryk 17:47 19 May 05

Hi,
For the past six days now i have been having awful problems with some form of infection.
It started off with my machine running and hunting all the time. I am on Windows 98 2nd ed. Using AVG and Adaware SE Plus/ Adwatch, I have also installed Adaware VX2 tool. I have loaded and ran; AVG, Adaware, Spybot, Spywareblaster, CWshredder, Fixautoupder, Cleanup4.
I initially found Backdoor, then Cleanwebsearch, then VX2.
I still have the problem. As soon as I open windows explorer or I E I get NTXB32.exe running in task manager and continually modifying the registry, it also appears to add all sorts of nasties to IE Favourites.

I have carried out all the recomendations with the above listed devices & have run them all in safety mode. All to no avail. Can anyone help.

stalion 19:50 19 May 05

you will have to post a hijack this log as nothing seems to be working, download this to it's own folder and run it then paste the result on here not more than 800 words in each section.
Scroll down the page until you get to the download box version 1.99
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…