browser hijack

ollie < one> 15:12 16 Jun 04

hi all
hope someone can help me with a browser hijacker problem. win 98se amd xp2100.My homepage is normally set to msn but yesterday i came home from work to find my home page set to a page called home assistant,ive used spy sweeper which reset my home page back to msn but it is the back to this home assistant, this is a battle between spysweeper and home assistant for control of my home page.ive downloaded search and destroy and run but no luck when this home assistant comes up as my homepage ive noticed that in the address it reads res//jmiiv.dll/index.html#96676 i have used regedit to try to find and remove this and managed to remove a couple of entries but this damned thing keeps appearing ANY help in removing this would be greatfuly received

thanks in advance

expertec 15:14 16 Jun 04

It's difficult to post long log files in here, come to click here and look in the "Hijackthis and Spyware Removal Support" section.

expertec 15:15 16 Jun 04

Sorry, click here is better link, read the poinned topics first

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…