Browser differences - Help me please! :-D

Radix Lecti 14:29 07 Sep 06

Hi all, I'm trying to sort out a small site for a friends business (click here), however when I view the site in Opera, I see items shifting (navigation bar items etc) from page to page.

In IE, it appears to stay still (which is what I want).

I'm using Namo WebEditor v6, and wondered whether anyone could shed some light on why this is happening.

Thanks!

ade.h 16:31 07 Sep 06

You've lost some layout images that were visible earlier. Have you uploaded an update today and missed something out?

I can't see any jumping or movement in the layout, regardless of what browser I view it with.

I did notice that you have used a form, which is great, but have added email address links in two other places. A big benefit of forms is the hiding of email addresses (as long as your PHP file bounces attempts to view it, that is).

Radix Lecti 16:35 07 Sep 06

Hi! Sorry, I've worked it out but forgot to check 'Resolved'! I changed column widths to percentages, instead of point measurements.

Will be getting rid of email addresses too, but thanks for reminding me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…