Browser For Aol User

Third Eye 14:19 30 Jun 05

Can Anybody Tell Me An Alternative Browser To Use as the Ones i have already tried dont seem to work well with AOL.

I've tried Firefox, Opera and Avant, but none seem to function well because of AOl.

Is there any others or am i stuck with the Aol browser.

picklsey 14:31 30 Jun 05

i,m with aol and i have used firefox with no problem i went back to the aol browser i didn,t notice any difference.

gudgulf 14:33 30 Jun 05

Using Firefox with AOL broadband problems at all.

stlucia 15:02 30 Jun 05

I use Firefox. Just minimise the AOL screen after logging on, then fire up Firefox, and I'm away. No problems.

lmhillyard 21:47 02 Jul 05

I use firefox and IE6 with a BB AOL account.
Just do not have AOL running at all and use either on their own

ton 22:08 02 Jul 05

Firefox with AOL - no problems.

HondaMan 22:36 02 Jul 05

I use Firefox and Opera 8 with no problems

joethebow 00:08 03 Jul 05

If you Right Click on the AOL Dialler Icon and sellect Dialler Settings then tell it to use AOL Dialler you can connect to the Net without opening the AOL browser. Once connected you can open any browser you like, job done.

However, if you tell your browser to connect using AOL Dialler then by opening the browser you should automatically connect.

It'll take a bit of fiddling around but you'll get it to work.

I've been with AOL since Christmas and havn't seen that dreadfull AOL browser since January.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…