Brothers plz help me out

k.chohan 19:32 23 Jan 12

I have a acer aspire 5100 notebook ,The problem I have is it will power up and the Acer screen will come up with the little bar going from left to right of the screen at the bottom .Well the bar will go almost to the right side of the screen and it stops and beeps twice .The screen reads the following :

system BIOS version v2.00 bus 06, device 02, function:00 ERROR resource conflict PCI in slot 03 bus 06, device 04, function 00 ERROR resource conflict pci in slot 03 bus 06, device 04, function 01 ERROR resource conflict PCI in slot 03 bus 06 device 04 function 02 ERROR resource conflict PCI in slot 03 bus 06 device 04 function 03 Press F1 to continue Press F2 for boot menu.

I press F1 to continue but after that when the windows XP boot screen comes it's just hang there. i tried to run it on safe mode but it does't work there aswell. so i try to install the new window when i boot it from the CD it works all fyn but after installing the drivers and utilities it freezes at setup is starting window .. so anybody can help me what should i do.?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:42 23 Jan 12

freezes at setup is starting window

how long did you wait?

I've seen XP stick here for nearly 30 mins before completing the reboot.

k.chohan 20:17 23 Jan 12

hummmmm well i have wai8 just 10 to 15 min but the problem is this that it's hang on the XP boot Screen... no movement nothing at all..

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:21 23 Jan 12

not a blank screen?

hanging on the screen where the bars travel?

if so then a driver problem

have you added any new hardware such as a pc express card / wireless card etc.?

k.chohan 20:31 23 Jan 12

Yes it hangs where the baar travvel but the bar does't Travel at all. it hangs just on starting ... bro i installed the new window i hav't even seen it no installation nothing all . just one time window run normally after that the same problem ..i have't instal any driver

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:44 23 Jan 12

do you still get the message on boot?

what do you see if you press F2?

lotvic 21:37 23 Jan 12

I did a google for: acer aspire 5100 error resource conflict pci in slot 03 laptop

Seems to be a very common problem, Wi-fi card, cd tray ect. "The device in slot 03 is conflicting with the integrated network controller hosted on the PCI bus. Remove the device in slot 3 and all should be well" was just one of the solutions mentioned.

k.chohan 10:30 24 Jan 12

Bro but which thing i should remove how can i kknow that this is in PC slat 03.

lotvic 15:00 24 Jan 12

In Google type or copy and paste:

acer aspire 5100 error resource conflict pci in slot 03 laptop

and work your way through the links provided

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…