Brooktree Fusion TV Card

pj1664 10:50 02 Feb 04

Hello everyone, I have a the above tv card and as far as I can see the drivers are loaded for this card but each time I try to attampt to watch tv, the tuner comes on for a split second and a message comes up saying "failed library 1114" any idea what this means? Do I need to download the tuner seprately. How do I make this card work? The site click here does not exist anymore and I have tried downloading drivers from driverguide.com it mess my system up. Please advice. Thank you.

Chegs ® 11:43 02 Feb 04

Which version of DX do you have,as DX-9b messes up my Mercury and Pinnacle TV cards.I had to hunt out an earlier version of DX-9,or return to DX8.1(only I needed DX-9 to run some of my games,so finally settled on DX-9a)

pj1664 18:19 03 Feb 04

Thanks for your response but as far as I understand once you update a directX to the latest version its no going back to the old one.

Chegs ® 18:56 03 Feb 04

click here

This can be used to remove DX-9,but it can still cause problems with TV cards,even removed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced