broken sword 4 graphics problem

jagx400 16:04 25 Sep 06

Just downloaded this demo click here
and when I try to run the game it all starts fine if I had a 3 foot wide screen. the option screen appears but it is twice the width so I only see the left half, I cannot get to the right side of the menus to change the resolution.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it my graphics card which is a Nvida Geforce FX 5500, any help would be appreciated.

Mark5001 16:54 25 Sep 06

Got the full game but I do not have this problem. I have another problem that is graphics related - the mouse jerks across the screen and the cut scenes are also very jerky. A friend of mine has a supercharged PC and his does the same. I am wondering if there is a bug in the graphics on the game. When the game starts it analyses your system and sets the menus to your desktop resolution 1024 X 768 in my case. Try setting your desktop to different resolutions to try to solve the problem.

jagx400 17:14 25 Sep 06

I will reinstall it and give it a go

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…