Broken space bar fix

Alan-Petrie 21:57 17 Dec 08

Hi

One of my friends broke the space bar on their laptop some how and cant get it fix just now so I was wondering is there a way to like change the function of a less used key such as the key to the left of the ! and 1 to make it the space as a temp solution.

Thanks Alan

Miké 22:08 17 Dec 08

Try this click here haven't tried itt myself though.

Alan-Petrie 22:14 17 Dec 08

thanks

the link on the website to download it didnt work but theres a diffrent link I found via google

DieSse 23:47 17 Dec 08

Alt + 32 gives a space

That is - hold down the Alt key and press 32 on the numeric pad

Alan-Petrie 14:10 18 Dec 08

thanks for your help i dont belive keyextender works with vista, however the space bar appears to be working again so its ok. Thanks again

tech_princess 18:56 15 Aug 10

Hey , i had broken my ENTER button a few months ago, i found a reliable company where i ordered my laptop keyboard ENTER key from, they service was quick and didn't cost me much. You can have a look at their webpage click here

Nontek 22:22 15 Aug 10

Spammer - this thread is nearly two years old!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…