Broken links in emails

Hetti 18:51 27 Jan 10

When I click on a link from an email I get
click here
Im useing outlook express6 at the moment, Vista home.
Can anyone advise me please?

Hetti 19:05 27 Jan 10

just tried the "click here" on my post above, it dos'ent work the address is clkuk.tradedoubler.com (Im not sure if you will be able to see the address but heres hoping

Sea Urchin 19:06 27 Jan 10

Is this on one particular link - or on any link

Hetti 19:09 27 Jan 10

any link in all emails

ame 19:17 27 Jan 10

Hmmmm....Why are you not using Windows Mail which is what came with Vista a year ago? I have Outlook Express on my XP pc and Windows Mail on my Vista laptop. You can change to Windows mail and import your outlook express stuff, I reckon. Having said that, I only look at my mail on my desktop, using OE, but they look similar.

Sea Urchin 19:24 27 Jan 10

So now I'm confused - are you saying that every link you click on in an email you get the tradedoubler website?

And just as a mater of interest - how did you get OE in Vista?

Hetti 19:24 27 Jan 10

Opps
Sry, ame it is win mail im using,

Hetti 19:25 27 Jan 10

Sea Urchin
I think the above answer your question, (silly me)

ame 19:27 27 Jan 10

If what you are saying is that you get directed to this site whatever the link is in any e-mail, then you have malware on your computer, surely. If so, what antivirus and/or or antispyware are you running?

Hetti 19:35 27 Jan 10

I have kaspersky internet security, and Malwarebytes, (Im running this at the moment Ill let you know the result asap).
I get directed there, but it is just a blank page it has a small "Done" in the bottem left hand side of the blank page.

ame 19:41 27 Jan 10

Sorry Sea Urchin. Your go next......!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced