BrodbAND DISCONNECTS?

Djpcex 20:52 27 Aug 06

My broadband connection gets disconnected often.. when i am in the middle of downloading something it gets disconnected and i have to start over again.. i am connecting through my ethernet card only not through usb still...

mammak 22:18 27 Aug 06

A bit more info needed here in order for anyone to give you some help your isp, os any errors before you get disconnected maybe a browser error for instance.

ps. my post is not helpful I know but it will boost you back up top so as someone with more knowlage than I can help good luck.

Djpcex 07:29 28 Aug 06

Okie thank you for that... it just disconnects saying "failied to connect" then it redials and gets connected.. but why is it disconnecting by itself..

Eimy 07:55 28 Aug 06

I'm a newbie in wireless area. Anyway, last week I bought USB Wireless Adapter and plug in to my computer. Everything goes well until I plug in my USB printer. Connection to the Internet will automatically disconnected. When I unplug / shut down my printer the connection will be okay. What is the cause and how to solve this problem? Anyone can assist?

MichelleC 08:04 28 Aug 06

Eimy, you'll have to post your own thread.

Djpcex, it could be a faulty filter, or it may be moisture getting in on the connections somewhere. We called out BT due to this and it was moisture on one of their connections.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5