Broadband/Phone Package Recommendations.

23790954 16:00 16 Nov 08

Hi there,
For the past 18 months I have been using BT as my Broadband/Phone supplier, and, although I have been quite happy with them, I think that my average monthly bill of about £39.00 is quite a bit more expensive than most providers. Although I do like the bt system where, after formatting a hard drive, you can retrieve your 'e' mails from a vault, I still think it is quite expensive. I have been looking at SKY, but there are so many packages, and download/connection speeds, that I cannot decide what package to go for. Can any of you kind folk out there, pass on any comments you have about sky phone/broadband, and any experiences, good or bad, relating to them or other ISP you would recommend. A good idea of the best bundle in relation to the cost would also help.

The Brigadier 16:19 16 Nov 08

Sky.

User-1229748 16:22 16 Nov 08

if you have an o2 mobile they will do you broadband for £7.50 up to 8mg but if you are generally happy with the service you are currently getting you could phone bt and tell them that you think you are paying over the odds for your service compared to new customers and they may offer you a better deal.

birdface 00:29 17 Nov 08

Worth a look.click here

MAJ 10:07 17 Nov 08

This is the package I have from TalkTalk, saved me a good few quid on my phone and broadband bills. Broadband connection is excellent. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…