Broadband,PC & Ps2, You know whats coming !

Lewigie 15:21 12 Jun 06

Right simple story. I am on a Talk Talk broadband connection which comes with an ASDL modem. I have recently ordered a PS2 Ethernet pack witha crossover cable (the original cable wont fit in my modem). So what I need is a step by step guide of what i will need to do.

I have been told that this process will take a while to register but i need to know if things go to plan. Any help will be fantastic !

Lewis

Tim1964 00:05 13 Jun 06

Have a look here click here

near the bottom of the page, click on...

Network Adaptor (Ethernet/Modem)(for PlayStationĀ®2)

This will open a pdf of the adapter instructions which covers both ad hoc and router connections.

I connected my son's PS2 recently and was not as tricky as I thought . I have even connected it by 'networking over the mains' as it's on the other side of the house and too far for a decent wireless signal (and cheaper than a wireless bridge anyway).

Good luck.

Mr. BP 23:12 26 Nov 06

i have an hp media center m377n that has a s video connector. i connected the ps2 to the back of the computer but the game is not coming up. what do i need to do? thanks

Tim1964 23:23 27 Nov 06

Mr. BP

Are you trying to record what's output from the PS2?

I'm guessing you are trying to play the PS2 on the monitor through your PC. How is your console connected to the TV? Is it by RF (TV ariel type) or SCART? Does the PC have an RF input? If not then a RCA to S Video lead will be needed.

Like this

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac