'Broadband World' Magazine

Andybear 18:35 16 Jul 03

I know this is a PCA site but for anyone who's interested - there's a new magazine out called 'Broadband World', published by Optimum Publications, price £2.99. It's exactly what it says on the tin, all sorts of articles about broadband, good sites, etc. In this first issue there's also a free supplement entitled 'Broadband Buyer's Guide', which gives you information about the types available, ISP's etc - ideal for those who want BB but don't know how to go about it. Their web site address is click here I was in WH Smith in Letchworth at lunchtime and I saw it there with all the other computer mags. I've bought it and it looks pretty good.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:39 16 Jul 03

Sir, you are a traitor, blackguard and should be keel-hauled forthwith! ;-)))

G

VoG II 18:58 16 Jul 03

I'm pretty sure it's "Madam" but I agree!

accord 19:13 16 Jul 03

Andybear

Thanks for the thread, despite what the others say about it. i think its good to know that a dedicated BB mag is available.

Cheers i'll look out for it.

Gandalf and VoG : look me in the eyes and say you have never bought a PC mag apart from PCA ????

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:27 16 Jul 03

'look me in the eyes and say you have never bought a PC mag apart from PCA ????'...there are others? /me collapses.

G

Andybear 20:36 16 Jul 03

VoG is right - I am a "madam" - though not in every sense of the word!! The BB mag is great but PCA is definitely the best! (Grovel grovel).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…