//some 3rd party need geo

Broadband won't connect..Problem or BT being lazy?

SpyMan²°°­­³ {:o)){--< 07:41 29 Apr 03

I have purchase broadband...installed my modem but i am supposed to be connected today but it won't connect.

What time do they generally connect people at?

Am i being impatient by expected it to be connected in the morning?

Could it be an installation problem?

simonp1 07:44 29 Apr 03

Mine should connected today as well but like you no connection yet, just checked my new isp zen site and they say it could be upto 6.pm before activation. Not much help i know

Lionheart™ 07:51 29 Apr 03

When I was waiting to be connected, it was 6pm before I received an email from BT notifying me that they had connected me. Kept trying throughout the day and got on at 1pm.

Sir Radfordin™ 08:18 29 Apr 03

If you are only going to be connected today (Tuesday) then I very much doubt its going to be before most people have turned up for work at 9am!

It is a bit cheeky expecting you to pay for a day that most of it you don't even get.

I thought it would have been an automated procedure at 12midnight....Nevermind!!!

Morpheus © 09:37 29 Apr 03

mine came on at 6 in the evening......

tartanterror 09:47 29 Apr 03

mine was activated, modem etc arrived just installed and joined the bb world straight away (10 am)
(freeserve)

graham√ 10:24 29 Apr 03

BB is not a software change, you have to be connected to different exchange equipment. The engineers doing this will be doing other jobs as well. When they have done one job the computer will give them another, depending on the work load and where they are. If it is getting near 6pm and your job is outstanding, extra resources will be brought in.

Simonp1...are you connected yet?

What message do you get that tells you that you can't connect?

simonp1 16:23 29 Apr 03

Hi spyman, just got back tryed no dial tone so i will be calling them now to see if everthing is ok

simonp1 16:51 29 Apr 03

Just spoken to Zen, bt have cocked up a little so it they are going to try and activate for tomorrow, will keep you informed. Must say Zen customer service is really helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…