broadband upgrade

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 14:43 09 Apr 05

I have noticed that in my accounts for tiscali it`s showing that I can upgrade my bb service. I am currently on 256kbps for £19.99. the upgrade shows as 512 for £15.99 with a 30gb cap if I upgrade will I have to close my 256kbps account or will it just swap over and carry on the direct debit at the lesser price does any one know as they said in a letter they sent back in january of this year I would be upgraded at the end of march its now the 9th of april and it has not bean upgraded yet.I have emailed them but not had any reply yet neather tryed phoning but just get told by the automated service all our advisors are buisy call back later then it gets cut of I feel im getting nowher fast well faster than my connection speed.

Jackcoms 15:23 09 Apr 05

"will it just swap over and carry on the direct debit at the lesser price"

Yes, that's precisely what will happen.

I upgraded, manually, from 512k to 1mb at the same price about 1 month ago. The 1mb kicked in about 24 hours later and my Direct Debit is being taken for the same price.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 21:23 09 Apr 05

do you know its amazing absolutley amazing (1) phone call to tiscali and I am now 2 hours later 512kbps enabled and up and running WOW fast or what. thanks Jackcoms

Starfox 21:33 09 Apr 05

Was on 512kbps service and got upgraded to 2mb free,now that IS fast.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…