Broadband speeds for only £24:99 a YEAR!

wut 10:21 17 Oct 04

I have just picked up todays Sunday Express and have seen the above advertisment at click here.
Have just recently purchased my awesome Mesh Matrix 3400 Power computer with no Broadband connection.
Please could you give me some advice on this product as I am thinking of downloading it.

JonnyTub 10:37 17 Oct 04

Do you have a broadband availability in your area or just dial up?

JonnyTub 10:42 17 Oct 04
  GANDALF <|:-)> 10:47 17 Oct 04

Type onspeed into the search box on the left and you will find many threads ;-))

Stuartli 10:49 17 Oct 04

I knew from the thread title before I even opened it that OnSpeed would be the subject...:-)

If broadband speeds could be acquired that simply and cheaply, everyone would have it...

Key in OnSpeed into the Search box and you'll find, in one of the many threads, details of a Registry tweak I've previously posted to provide a (similar) effect to OnSpeed free of charge.

Or go to:

click here

JonnyTub 10:52 17 Oct 04

So wut, i guess the general consensus would be, LEAVE WELL ALONE, :-)

JIM 10:59 17 Oct 04

JonnyTub beat me to it with the link. To be honest if I had just recently purchased an awesome Mesh Matrix 3400 Power computer I would want to have the pleasure of broadband from some isp.

Onspeed is a software program and though it may have something going for it, it's not a lot.I would think again.My "Personal opinion"

wut 11:24 17 Oct 04

thanks for your help guys, yet again! I will give it a miss.

thedogisdead2 12:34 17 Oct 04

Would it be worth doing the registry tweak for a 750k broadband connection? Anyone else done it?

lewis187 12:56 17 Oct 04

i just did it for my 1.5mb just for the sake of it. doesnt seem noticably different

Stuartli 14:41 17 Oct 04

Some earlier threads provide answers to your question.

It depends on the type of pages being downloaded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…