Broadband sharing

Suzuki ITFC 21:28 13 Oct 04

I have three pcs all running windows xp pro. I want to network them to share the 512kbps broadband connection between them. I have set up the network with a network switch as part of the belkin office networking kit. I can see each computer and share files and use the printer. But I can't get the internet to work. I have followed numerous step by step guides but no luck. Any help appreciated.

woodt 22:53 13 Oct 04

Hi, a little more information is required. How do you connect to the internet, dial up or broadband, what software firewalls do you use (if any)?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:06 13 Oct 04

click here

pl 07:50 14 Oct 04

I am trying to share broadband as mentioned. I have zonealarm pro on all three pcs with windows firewall enabled as well.

pl 07:52 14 Oct 04

im using a speedtouch 330 modem

woodt 14:13 14 Oct 04

You have to set zone alarn to allow internet connection Sharing. Open ZA, on the PC connected to the modem and, select Firewall/main/advanced. You will see the options for ICS there. By the way not recommended to have ZA and windows firewall together.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…