broadband router

SOUNDFADER 22:07 21 Feb 04

i am on blueyonder 1mb broadband i want to be able to run my brothers pc off the modem direct have been tol that i need to buy a broadband router but not sure what to go for any help please

Pikachu 22:48 21 Feb 04

Im on Blueyonder 1Mb to and have been using a Netgear RP614, its easy to setup and ive never hand problems with it, ive also connected my Playsation 2, Gamecube and XBox to it. Make sure you get a cable\dsl router as you can find adsl routers which you dont want.

Pikachu 22:54 21 Feb 04

Dabs have it here: click here and Ebuyer: click here There are many alternative routers that are available and it is determined on the amount you want to pay and the brand. I have had two routers by Netgear both which I am happy with. If you want to go wireless I would go for either 3Com or possibly Netgear although other forum users can advise on this area.

Ben.s 11:28 22 Feb 04

hey i hav tesco.net,DONT LAUGH @ ME!!
i bought a router for 55.00 and havnt used do u wana buy it off me it has all cables,USB cable,network cable/ethernet cable,mains,telephone line(modem 2 modem),insructions
i wanted to run it off my upstairs computer but it dnt work with tesco.if i can use it with tesco,any help on settin up a internet network?
P.s it is binatone broadband modem/router

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…