Broadband? Onetel

Rtus 23:21 29 Dec 04

noting pjs thread
click here
I wondered whats the settings needed for broadband dial up,Re the oxford area (or elsewhere for that matter) In my area its just a ,33 or something just as vague (my memory that is)& what other windows components does it add or are needed?

Rtus 09:26 31 Dec 04

no response so closing..thanks.......

Nipsen 2 16:54 31 Dec 04

Hi Rtus, only just seen your thread,but if it,s any help my Onetel broadband dial-up connection in Preston (Lancs) area is 0,38 Cheers & Happy New Year Nipsen.

Graham ® 17:01 31 Dec 04

I think 0,38 is the standard 'hand-shake' request.

Rtus 19:22 31 Dec 04

hi chaps thanks for responses.. If anyone remembers friends of mine were having bother with installation of one of these supplied supposed to set it all up , however they couldnt get it to work.I went down there to check settings & followed how they were instaling ,couldnt see any problem with what they did, But couldnt find any settings at all. Other units I had set up in my area had automatically set up dialups etc..the only one I had bother with here was later to found the line/account hadnt been activated.We assumed it was faulty software/modem. We still await replacement.

Many thanks for your input .if theres any other details you think of later ..please post here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…