Broadband offers below £20!!!

astra46 22:06 09 Mar 04

Im currently with Pipex.

Is it worth looking at these £20 bb deals? Or waiting for other companys to follow. Perhaps things will settle down and others will ofer cheaper deals?

Can i cancel and go to another company. Ive been with Pipex for just over a year. Is it a monyhly oe yearly contract, im on pipex extreme solo.

Sturmey 22:14 09 Mar 04

How much is your current isp charging you is it a lot more than £20, if it's only a few pounds more I would stick with pipex, unless you desperately need to save the pennies.

Laser157 22:36 09 Mar 04

If you are a light user in data terms Metronet at £10 a month plus VAT for 512 service is excellent. Over 200Mb you pay for data used up to about 5.7 Gb when you would be paying the maximum of £23.99 plus VAT however much you use. (Check figures) You can still be on line all the time.

If you don't use P2P, PlusNet looks good at £18.99 (check) including VAT.

I'm still with Tiscali on £24.99 but might be tempted by one of the above if I can overcome my lethargy!

It doesn't seem worth going for the lower speed options any more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…