Broadband offers below £20!!!

astra46 22:06 09 Mar 04

Im currently with Pipex.

Is it worth looking at these £20 bb deals? Or waiting for other companys to follow. Perhaps things will settle down and others will ofer cheaper deals?

Can i cancel and go to another company. Ive been with Pipex for just over a year. Is it a monyhly oe yearly contract, im on pipex extreme solo.

Sturmey 22:14 09 Mar 04

How much is your current isp charging you is it a lot more than £20, if it's only a few pounds more I would stick with pipex, unless you desperately need to save the pennies.

Laser157 22:36 09 Mar 04

If you are a light user in data terms Metronet at £10 a month plus VAT for 512 service is excellent. Over 200Mb you pay for data used up to about 5.7 Gb when you would be paying the maximum of £23.99 plus VAT however much you use. (Check figures) You can still be on line all the time.

If you don't use P2P, PlusNet looks good at £18.99 (check) including VAT.

I'm still with Tiscali on £24.99 but might be tempted by one of the above if I can overcome my lethargy!

It doesn't seem worth going for the lower speed options any more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…