Broadband move & 02

2neat 18:01 11 Jan 10

Hi, I have been unhappy with *ky BB due to them downgrading the package to just 10G per month from 40G. I do not want to transfer my phone from BT to them also do not want to pay more for what I had before! When I spoke to them (£1.20) they stated that most users were within 10G limit a year ago. This was before good massive media content now available....catchup tv, Spotify, youtube etc. I asked for a MAC which I now have. 02 look good at £7.50pm unlimited plus 2 months free. Thing is that my phone is locked to vodafone N6300. How do I get my phone unlocked & is it costly?
Cheers

GaT7 18:12 11 Jan 10

Try requesting Vodafone to provide you with a code to do it click here. That thread dates back to 2007, but it may still be valid.

Regarding O2 BB, you can get cashback, making the deal even better: click here / click here. You need to be registered, logged-in & use the onward links provided at any ONE site to be eligible (make sure to use only ONE site). If you use any cookie-blocking software you'll want to disable it before clicking on their O2 offer links. G

2neat 21:05 11 Jan 10

Rang Vodafone & they gave me an unlock code.
02 here we come

GaT7 21:39 11 Jan 10

That's good, you're welcome.

Hope it goes well. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…