//some 3rd party need geo

Broadband in Ireland??

Effie 11:25 21 May 05

I am currenly thinking of getting broadband here in Dublin. Unfortunately I cannot commmit to a long term contract which many providers want.

I have heard of a group called Irishbroadband.ie who potentially I feel look good on paper but,have any members of the forum used this or other firms here who might be worth trying out.

Thank you,

spuds 12:16 21 May 05

Don't know about the company that you mention, but here's a couple of links perhaps worth a browse click here click here

Technotiger 13:03 21 May 05

Hi, No Contract broadband in Ireland (me Father was born in Dublin)

click here

Cheers.

Effie 21:51 21 May 05

These links you gave me are certainly proving useful. Unfortunately, many of those listed still want a 12 month minimum period which is a nuisance. Very few appear to be giving 'free trial periods' at present.

Is there anyone out there using Irishbroadband who could let me know how they feel about this company and its performance as it still appears to be a good contender for the asking price with no minimum contract??

Thanks again everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…