broadband-internet explorer

aboutit 13:11 17 Aug 03

First sorry to sound dumb but how do you know which version of I.E. you have installed I want I.E.6 but I don`t know if that is what I have already. Second question I have Broadband on my computer but I have a laptop which sometimes I use in another room is it opossible to load my disc into that and use that when I need to( this would be separate to my other computer I only use the one at a time)

JFT 13:28 17 Aug 03

Aboutit all you have to do is click "help" at the top of the tool bar, then scroll down to "about internet explorer" , click that and it will tell you what version you have.

AlanHo 13:30 17 Aug 03

First question.

Open Internet Explorer.

Click on "Help"

Click on "About Internet Explorer"

This will give you the version.

Second question.

You will need a broadband modem for the laptop plus the associated software and plug the computer into your cable connection. Or you can set up a network connection between your desktop and laptop to allow the laptop to connect to the internet via the desktop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…