broadband help

karmgord 12:45 13 Apr 08

I need help deciding,is cable broadband via virgin better than adsl for reliable performaance,I know there are lots of complaints about virgin but so is there about BT,even ZEN has seen an increase in complaints about service speed

howard64 12:54 13 Apr 08

you pays your money and makes a choice. They all have their good and bad sides. I was on cable until I moved and no cable where I am now. Adsl seems fine and I am now with talktalk and once connected have not had any problems since.

Stuartli 12:57 13 Apr 08

Why not ask some of your neighbours who use Virgin if they are satisfied with the service?

Also see:

click here

Conny 21:45 13 Apr 08

Been with Telewest/Virgin for about 14 years and only had 1 or 2 minor problems which were quickly resolved and when the bill came claimed the cost of the call back as it was their fault.

Dipso 16:39 14 Apr 08

As long as do a bit of research before hand e.g. click here and choose wisely you should be OK but I would advise a 1 month contract provider just in case.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…