pcwhizz 14:24 13 Feb 04

Been on ADSL Guide to look for Broadband ISP.

I want a 512k connection. No frills (Not Bothered)

Free Modem and low cost connection if poss.

Any Reccomendations

Bagsey 14:31 13 Feb 04

BT Yahoo. I find it Good

JIM 14:38 13 Feb 04

and of course by-ones self.

I would shout out loud AOL for me :) but not all systems and people can get on with it.But when you get to know the beast and money saved for tec support etc.with a family it may make sense for me.

AOL for me, too. You get what you pay for.

If you don't like the browser, you can use others once logged on.

byfordr 14:52 13 Feb 04

Or try here click here £22.50 inc vat for half meg connection. Using their 1 mb and 2mb without problems. Half price connection at the moment. Also only a 3m month contract.

David-235429 17:53 13 Feb 04

As well as ADSL Guide, you could also check out click here

Leejg 21:02 13 Feb 04

Try these
click here
and have a look at their pay as you go.

minter 21:33 13 Feb 04

I am on Pipex Solo2Go.

£17.57 package to get you online, all inclusive. Then £23.44/month.

Money back if it don't work!

Had it since last September - extremely happy little fellow!

They are at click here

accord 21:34 13 Feb 04

im on NTL BB but if i werent i would probably go for pipex. lots of good reports from various members on this forum.

JerryJay 21:44 13 Feb 04

Plusnet very reliable and connection is good by comparing with others. Free connection and modem £24.99 (easystart). For me I pay £18.99 but I need to pay startup and modem myself. For the first year, the total cost is about the same, but after one year my option starts to save money.

wags 21:55 13 Feb 04

Same advice here as minter. I also signed up with Pipex in September 2003. Great start up deal, very reasonable monthly tariff and fast and reliable service. I play alot of online 'shooter' games such as Call of Duty - hence fast and reliable connection with low ping rate is vital and I certainly get this with Pipex !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…