broadband connections

LOL11152 23:05 16 Sep 04

I am writing on behalf of a friend,they told me that they are having problems with a isp NTL broadband, they upgraded from pay as you go to broadband with NTL, NTL sent them the modem etc, but after installing it and NTL connected them them up they could not get connected to the internet, they phoned NTL up and told them it must be a fault with BT and BT said was NTL fault as there is nothing wrong with the line, they got in contact with NTL and the person would not allow them to cancel there agreement as the signed up and he would not allow them to talk to the main person in charge, so they sent the modem back within the cooling off period of seven days and regested the connection to be cancelled, but they are still connected and been charge for it even though they have not been able to use it, they count get connect with any other isp provider until they disconnect them.
any advice that can be done, which I have heard of this problem with other people.

stalion 23:13 16 Sep 04

sympathise with your problem but you should copy and paste it in the consumer watch forum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…