Broadband, but can't send emails

bryrach 20:27 28 Jun 05

Had BB for about a year and I have 3 email accounts, 1 personal and two business. I can send and get emails via my personal account which is from 1&1, but my 2 business accounts via Freezone will only allow me to recieve email, not send. It may not be a major problem as I can send and recieve via the office phone line which is on a dial up connection. When I send via Freezone through BB connection I get the following......The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was (sender address) Subject 'TEST', Account: 'pop3.freezone.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.freezone.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: >: Relay access denied', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79....Its puzzling and annoying. Any ideas on how to eradicate the problem.
Thanking you in anticipation.

octal 20:34 28 Jun 05

You will have to send emails via your own smtp, so it will be auth.smtp.1and1.co.uk from here click here

The ' Relay access denied' is the clue it looks like you are trying to send it via freezone when you are on 1&1 they won't allow that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…