Broadband Business

websurfowen 12:43 29 May 06

I want to become a broadband reseller for Aol, tiscali, bt and some other companies. Does anyone know where i can sigup or find some more information?

johnnyrocker 12:45 29 May 06

have you tried the direct approach? i believe tiscali are very active with a 'partner' scheme.

Stuartli 13:05 29 May 06

Why do you keeping starting similar threads?

click here

websurfowen 13:07 29 May 06

Because i did not get much responce the last time

DieSse 15:01 29 May 06

I'm going to be somewhat blunt here - so apologies in advance - it's meant in a helpful way.

If you're serious about selling on BB services, you need enough nous to be able to contact the companies concerned and find out if they do this, and what the details of their deals are, and setting yourself up as a business.

You'll also need some technical knowledge in order to be able to answewr the questions you'll start getting.

Quite honestly you'll need to do some convincing to get people to deal with you, rather than directly with the suppliers concerned - and so you need to offer something significant that they can't or won't. The only thing that springs to my mind is personal service, and a good degree of technical knowledge. You've also got to be fairly cute to figure out how you'll get people to pay for the extra services you provide.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…