broadband

pat2068 22:42 04 Mar 05

could anyone tell me the best broadband to get i am leaving ntl as they are hopeless and looking for another thanks leo

bretsky 23:02 04 Mar 05

I'm wondering this, because I'm with Wanadoo B/B and just recently been having a lot of trouble in the accounts dept-very poor show, or are they all as bad as each other!

bretsky ;0)

pat2068 23:04 04 Mar 05

its the accounts dept i have the problems with ntl and only relised its been going on for over a year now although they said it was fixed it isent leo

Jeffers22 23:05 04 Mar 05

I'll start the ball rolling.

Been with Virgin BB for nearly a year. Very pleased until just recently when they've had all sorts of troubles with their email servers.

Like the look of MetroNet very much, and much cheaper (not into music or film downloads).

You will get lots of different opinions, read them all then take a look at the forums here click here

ACOLYTE 23:55 04 Mar 05

Im happy with BT been with them for about 3 years
up from 512 now 2.2 Mb,not that i have had any problems software wise that i have had to contact them about,it is quite expensive at 29.99
a month but i dont mind paying if i get what i pay for and i think i do.

P A-186126 00:23 05 Mar 05

Same as ACOLYTE I'm with BT Broadband, was on 512 now that's been up increased to 2.2Mb (Megabits)for £27 per Month, so far very happy with the speed, no problems so far...

Taw® 00:34 05 Mar 05

Pipex here have been for 3 years, one major downtime in that period and not their fault. Currently on 512 for £23pm sonn to be upgraded to 1mb at same price and no capping

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…