Broadband

Fast Ed 09:56 29 Feb 04

Can you help I am on anytime and would to use broadband I was thinking of Tiscali 150kbps can any one that is working with this broadband let me know what they think of it please

ardvarc 10:09 29 Feb 04

See if you can get it first. Some can and others can only get the higher connection packages. Depends what area you live in.

click here

Stowit 10:10 29 Feb 04

I've only read people with this deal are happy as an alternative to anytime dial up (faster & always on, & no dearer). I don't think it truely rival faster BB connections. However they're not always blistering!

holly polly 10:16 29 Feb 04

Gday ,had a look at the tiscali site and i do not know for the life of me how tiscali can market the 150 kbs as broadband -they quote upto 3 times faster ,before you sign up for this i strongly suggest you have a shop around as i believe you will be able to aquire a 512 bb service for not much more than the 150 kbs on tiscali ,but the diffrence in speed will be so so more noticeable ,rightly or wrongly i do not believe that a 150 kbs system can be defined as broadband -regards -hol pol ....

jbaker65 10:17 29 Feb 04

I use V21 @ £19.99 a month for 512kb. So far I've had very good service.

Hugg6ear 20:30 29 Feb 04

If you have a 56kb dial up anytime internet for 15 quid a month then this Tiscalli offer may look very atractive - 3 x faster, use the phone while connected to the internet, free broadband modem and connection, you can increase the speed to full broadband by just increasing the monthly payment. Seems like a no brainer!

I am with freeserve full speed broadband paying 28 quid/mth, if the Tiscalli offer was available last year I would have been tempted.

TommyRed 20:52 29 Feb 04

I've just this weekend ordered 512kbs BB from PlusNet click here I got the easy start package as I couldn't afford the initial set up costs. PlusNet came joint top or second to Zen in every test click here Check it out yourself and see. HTH TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…