broad band conextion for laptop and desk top

Camp 00:18 09 Feb 07

HI IM NOT NEW TO COMPUTERS BUT I WANT TO GET MY LAPTOP WORKING WITH MY OTHER DESCKTOP COMPUTER IM ON BROADBAND WITH AOL I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PIGYBACK MY LAPTOP TO GET ON THE INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME AS MY OTHER COMPUTER I THINK MY NEW LAPTOP HAS A WIRELESS PCI CARD DOSE THIS MEAN MY LAPTOP IS WIRELESS AS I DONT NO ANY THING ABOUT LAPTOPS ANY IMFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS WOULD BE GREAT MANY THANKS.

Strawballs 00:27 09 Feb 07

Do you want to have internet connection without the desktop being swithched on if so you will need a modem/router click here you can connect to it by wire with your desktop and by wireless with your laptop.

If you don't mind having to have the the desktop on for the laptop to access the net wirelessly then click here

Strawballs 00:27 09 Feb 07

Please do not use all uppercase some people take it as shouting!!!!

Camp 00:57 09 Feb 07

Sorry about the caps strallballs can you tell me abit more on this subject what if i dont want the desktop on just my lap top will it still get an internet conection and can could you explain how to set this up many thanks.

Strawballs 22:18 09 Feb 07

This will explain everything that you will need. click here

Camp 19:00 14 Oct 07

looking how to get my note book to conect to the internet friend said hes heard of piggy backing whats this all about and how can i do this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now