Britannica Concise Encyclopaedia with March 2007

cultra12a 12:32 14 Jan 07

I have sent this message to the Editor and the Webmaster:
How come when I try to install the Britannica Concise Encyclopaedia as per "installation details" on p. 158 of your March issue I am always greeted with the message that the given link click here does not exist? The browsers of both Mozilla and IE7 report: "You have requested a page that does not exist." This is frustrating.
I also think subscribers to the CD edition of PC Advisor get a very bad deal. You should have a look at the German magazine CHIP, which monthly offers its readers literally hundreds of free software programs, even on its CD as well as its DVD. There is just no comparison. I am considering terminating my subscription to PC Advisor, as even the DVD edition is slim on software when compared with CHIP, and so many of your programs are just trials or time-limited or they pester people with offers of updates.
Please send me a key for using the Britannica Concise Encyclopaedia. The installation process asks for one and there appears to be no way of getting it.
Thank you.
Arthur Noble

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:44 14 Jan 07

Pleas read click here

RickyC :-) 12:57 14 Jan 07

cultra12a, apologies for the inconvenience. We set up the registration page a week ago, and it was certainly working earlier this week. I'm not sure why it hasn't been working over the weekend, so have contacted our online team to look into this. We hope to have the page up again early on Monday (as soon as we're back in the office).

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant