Britannica 2006 Ultimate Reference Suite page size

Digital 15:43 26 Jul 06

I loaded Britannica 2006 Ultimate Reference Suite but the pages are too big for my 800x600 screen. Britannica support say I must change the screen resolution to 1024x768 but if I do that everything else is far too small for other applications. Is there any way to reduce the page size so that it will all be visible on an 800x600 setting? I'd hate to have to uninstall Britannica which is the alternative.

Diversion 16:15 26 Jul 06

In 1024x768 resolution you can zoom in by pressing CTRL and rotating your mouse back and forth, and you could always change the size of your icons anyway.

anchor 16:22 26 Jul 06

I have the same version of this and, as you have been told, it will not display correctly at 800x600.

All I can suggest is the obvious; alter your resolution when you wish to consult Britannica, and revert to your normal setting afterwards. This can be done very easily & quickly.

Digital 11:26 27 Jul 06

Thanks Diversion & Anchor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…