Bringing a bit of colour into my life.

Chronos the 2nd 11 Jan 13

2 mechanical keyboards. Colourful keys added today. Da daaa.

No idea why it posted twice.

SillBill 11 Jan 13

Maybe you used both keyboards at the same time?

They are not connected to the same PC,I have another to my right.

northumbria61 11 Jan 13

Both look good.

northumbria61

They do don't they but I must say key-caps aint cheap.

Chronos the 2nd 17 Jan 13

Sold the green/red and white KB and bought a Ducky Shine 2 instead. http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b484/MrFraggle/DSCF0457_zpsf920071a.jpgExcuse the really rubbish photo. Time for a camera upgrade I think.

Sorry but the format icons are not showing again so posting links is a pain. Try again.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b484/MrFraggle/DSCF0457_zpsf920071a.jpg

northumbria61 17 Jan 13

As you say, not the clearest but I get the idea. I preferred the g/r/w one. I will probably sign up to photobucket as I don't have it at present. Thanks for the link, you have made life even easier for me.

I think the G/R/W not forgetting yellow was a bit over the top. I really like the simplicity of the rad and white mechanical board but unfortunately as these key-caps come from the USA it is not until you have received them and paid of course and then fitted them that you get a proper perspective.

Because the Ducky is backlit getting alternative key-caps is a challenge.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message