Brilliant software

golfpro 14:18 24 May 06

I had a big problem removing a piece of software from the registry of my PC, it was diving me bonkers until I used this superb (in my opinion) program.

click here

Terry Brown 14:35 24 May 06

I have tried registry mechanic in the past, and I would advise non-experienced users against it, as it can very easily registry files you need, but the program thinks because you have not used them for some time, they are no longer required.
As with all programs of this type, You use them at your own risk.
Terry

golfpro 15:26 24 May 06

Thank you Terry, I know what you mean, but its the same with spybot and any other anti spy ware programs that may delete information which you need to continue running certain programs. But I think if you are careful, and just use it for certain instances it should be OK (fingers crossed).

Shortstop 15:38 24 May 06

A great bit of software [have it myself] but wouldn't recommend to people who are unsure of registry changes as it is most certainly more invasive than most.

BR

Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…