Breathe.ISP problems ;log-in and mail issues

p;3 22:02 03 Apr 05

click here

this thread explains some of the issues;

apparently Breathe has recently updated its log-in manager; at present we have created a manual dial-up for the connection to the ISP, at the insatructions and direction of the technical support line ; we cannot at present send mail from within his Outlook account; he can receive mail from server into his outlook mail client but cannot send out from it, and is told that the Outlook cannot find the server(we know he is connected to the server as the two green computers are in the system tray;)

if you are with Breathe are you having similar problems, as a screan we saw today suggests that site maintenance may be happening; however, cannot understand why his e mail client cannot send mail

(the pc in question has just been rescued from a long-standing worm infection that he was not aware of, until stinger found it and removed it; we are now tryig to get it back up-to-speed, but have now got this glitch; any advise please?
it is on dial-up and running the windows plus ; let me knwo what else you need please; it is not my machine; thanks

p;3 10:55 06 Apr 05

the answer to this is running in click here this thread of mine so will tick this shorter one and continue with the other thread:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…