breaking down a vcd slide show

llollipoppi 23:43 19 Dec 04

Hi I have made a vcd slideshow of my wedding photos using photo2vcd but my friend had made one using other software what i would like to do is breakdown the latter and put all the pics into order to create one vcd, the second vcd also has short video clips in it wich i would also like to keep any ideas on how i can do this?

thanks for any help given:)

llollipoppi 00:22 20 Dec 04

okay i have managed to break one of the vcd's down into jpeg files so all that remains is ripping the short video clips out and adding them to the jpegs to get one vcd's? anyone??

Spanglish 08:22 20 Dec 04

XP has Windows movie maker which enables you to combine both Movies and still images, but make sure the still images are as small(KB) as you can manage as I have crashed my pewter a few times using the larger files.

Good Luck

Spanglish 09:56 20 Dec 04

Here's a link from a revious posting click here

llollipoppi 17:57 20 Dec 04

hi I found this software to be very useful but once i have finished the project, how do i put it onto vcd?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…