brand awarness survey 2004

only me 18:22 26 Dec 03

hi i tried to access competition from mag using click here using google, they couldn't find it. I clicked on try page for any link, got page unavailable, went to forum, to competitions, got a small questionnaire nowhere near the half hour the mag said it would take am i jumping the gun?

johnnyrocker 00:45 27 Dec 03

seems to be a link to pca log on.

johnny.

only me 10:57 27 Dec 03

Hi johnnyrocker
i have looked in search for it but it came up no results found the address i am looking is click here i will wait till after hols to see what happens

only me 11:04 27 Dec 03

Hi johnnyrocker
thank you i clicked on the link in my second Response and got to site

plipey 18:01 16 Feb 04

tried cant find it

bremner 18:04 16 Feb 04

click here for the survey

Smiler 18:38 16 Feb 04

just completed the brand awareness survey but when I clicked on "exit survey" at the end nothing happened. The page just sits there.

Geoff28 17:32 18 Feb 04

just completed the brand awareness survey but when I clicked on "exit survey" at the end nothing happened. The page just sits there. I see that this has happened before. Why not fix it.

Stuartli 17:45 18 Feb 04

The biggest problem with the survey - and I filled it in religiously - is that, as with previous years, it is boringly repetitive and somewhat overlong.

I realise, of course, that the scope and coverage of the survey means there will be considerable repetition in the type of questions posed.

But there must be a better way....:-)

Stuartli 17:48 18 Feb 04

Out of curiosity, why are two postings by apparently different members written exactly the same up to "The page just sits there!?

FEEBS 09:20 23 Feb 04

Can't find this or customer survey or edit survey Where are they?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017