box around type is not big enough........

Morpheus? 12:21 29 Nov 03

hi, only way i could put it, just downloaded the google deskbar, but the box around the type is to small for all the type matter, so the bit where you click next and so on, is not there, and i can not make it any bigger..any ideas?

i am running a laptop with XP home..

bremner 12:25 29 Nov 03

Click on the arrow to the right of the eyes/binoculars, choose Options and then the mini viewer tab and take the tick out of 'Display search results in miniviewer'

Morpheus? 12:40 29 Nov 03

hi..dont want to sound a compleate pillock :-( but, where are the eyes/binoculars thingy..it is not for want of looking.. thanks

bremner 12:52 29 Nov 03

On my toolbar I have a box for typing in the search which has 'Google'faintly written within it and then to the right what looks like eyes or binoculars with a small black arrow to the right of that.

Morpheus? 12:58 29 Nov 03

ahhhhhhhh so, we are getting somewhere, well,sort of, i can not get that far, i have downloaded the programme, but to load it i have to click "next" and "accept terms" and so on, the box with the bits you tick has a border round it, so all the type matter is not on display...thanks

VoG II 13:01 29 Nov 03

Once it has installed it will say something like "you haven't finished yet". You then need to right click the taskbar, select Toolbars and tick the Google Deskbar one.

Morpheus? 13:13 29 Nov 03

thanks all, the problem i had was that i could not install it, because the box with "next" written in it was not on display, so i guessed where it was, and kept doing that till it was done...now all sorted.. thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…